Owls and Pussy cats

Phew, what a week! I am quite certain that time goes into fast forward as the long summer holiday draws closer! So many chores to get out of the way until the Autumn! Time with the beautiful boy is too precious to be wasted on housework! Happily he is always keen to spend time in the workroom; he has a little project he is making for himself...
and he is already hunting for just the right fabrics and buttons for his very own custom Owl Cushion! So the workroom will not be at all neglected, I shall simply have company to share my time! I have completed my first 'Parliament' of Owls and they are on my website sitting around in the old crib.
I have also added a few Pretties to my site; some lavender hearts,
and some kitty cat pins.
Next stop the kitschen kitchen to spend the rest of the day playing at decorating cakes and biscuits ready for the fete tomorrow! I visited my favourite cake store for a few 'essentials'....
A new pot of poppy red colour paste! Also some vine green, 2 pots of disco glitter in magenta and red, various sugar flowers and bun cases and some diddy little bunnies who were neglected in the sale bucket! I also bought a few wafer roses...
Ok, I admit it, I bought the whole box! A girl just can't have too many wafer roses!
Have a lovely weekend! t.x

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh what a busy bee - have fun with the goodies and at the fete.

Do you go to that sugar craft shop in Norwich

I loved that shop and spent a fortune in there when I did sugar craft.

Love the owls and am off to look at your web shop
Niki Fretwell said…
Hi T,
Looks like you've been a very busy bee - love the owls - they've turned out great - I can see why sonny-boy would want to place an order!! Love his little embroidery project - is it something piratey?

Hope the baking went well - have lots of fun at the fete - think the weather forecast is better for the w/e.....
N x