This and that.

As you can see I have been experimenting with a colourful title picture. I had terrible trouble getting a pink that would sit still on the blue background! I have a bit of a way to go but at least I managed to get something in place! I'll fine tune it one day........honest! I do just adore those fonts!
Now, most importantly, a very big thank-you to Niki for kindly mentioning me on her beautiful blog! xx. If you haven't visited her yet, I recommend that you do! And if you found your way over here from Niki's then Hello! and thank-you for stopping by.
An even BIGGER thank-you to Niki's mum for sending us marvellous photoes of our earliest fashion choices! We are both in purple; Niki is at the front in the pretty dress, and I am at the back with the nylon ruffs! If anyone ever had those you will know that they were one of the most scritchy and uncomfortable materials ever added to a party frock! And here we are again, partying hard and looking mighty fine (the troublemaker at the back is my big brother! x).
In case you are curious we are both still every bit as cute as when this photo was snapped! t.x

Comments

Niki Fretwell said…
Blush!!!
Thanks for the mention T - can't believe Mum managed to get these photos by taking piccies of the slides on the big screen - they are pretty good, aren't they? And cute (?) I'm not sure about my fringe - looks like a slap-dash trim before the party started!!
Your new blog banner is great - love the colours.
Niki x
Hi Teena

Pleased to have found you - via Niki. I read her post but didn't have time to meet you then, but this morning I randomly clicked on one of the blogs in her favourites list and it turned out to be you. Serendipity or what?!

Love your blog and shall return often. How super that you and Niki are back in touch after all this time - and having similar lifestyles and interests to this day.

Look forward to reading more.
Sue