Colour therapy!

Well the holiday continues with handsome hubby at home for a few more days! We have been back to one of our favourite spots, here. Of course there was birdwatching,
and some very hissy geese who wanted to join in with our picnic!
But what I really wanted to share was all of this! A garden about to burst into it's peak bloom!







It will continue to get better for a few weeks yet! I thoroughly recommend a visit for some colour therapy! If you can't get over here, I hope these pictures have made you smile!
For more smiles, I shall be joining in with Show and Tell Sunday this week by kind invitation of Cerri over at her gorgeous Little Pink Studio.
Just one more little isty bitsy thing! Some of you who visit often will have noticed the little orange Etsy logo up top. Am I completely barmy to have decided to finally try to get this off the ground in the midst of the school hols?! Oh I think so! More news on that soon!
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Do drop by for a visit tomorrow! There might even be cakes! t.x

Comments

Niki Fretwell said…
Hi T,
Glad that you all had a great time at Pensthorpe and timed it just right with the beautiful gardens...
the colours certainly lift the spirits - wonderful photos.

Have fun tomorrow....I wont have to to join in....I have a busy day scheduled! ;-))

Cake is being served over on my blog tonight!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Niki x
Niki Fretwell said…
Whooops...I won't have 'time' to, that is!
N x