Bit of a catch-up today! I have been tagged by a few bloggy friends. I am sorry to be so hopeless. I find tags impossibly complicated so I'm going to cheat and cherry pick my questions and muddle them all together!
First up Dulwich Mum and the eightsome tag! No blank spaces here DM, just missing questions!
1. Things you are looking forward to
i)The school holidays!! Only 9 more school run days to go and we're all free for 8 weeks! Hurrah!
ii) The next Little Vintage Lover Fair on August 2nd- this time at Heydon village hall which is a lovely venue and we are looking forward to a really fun day!
iii) Seeing what seeds come up in the garden - we threw them around a bit late this year so it's been fun seeing which flowers have been the most forgiving!
2) Things you did yesterday - should I remember??? Did I show you this scrummy little glass vase I bought? So perfect now that the sweet peas need to be cut every day.
And also thank-you to Bluebell and Rosie, I've cherry-picked a few from your tag too.
1. Coffee or Tea - well, morning coffee and afternoon tea of course!
2. What are you listening to right now - as I'm in the workroom it's usually an Audio book. I get the huge packs of CD's from the library - I love the luxury of an unabridged audio book - they sometimes just take over and follow me from the workroom to the kitschen to the car... this week's listening is Gallow's Thief by Bernard Cornwell. I am a HUGE fan of Bernard Cornwell but particularly when I can listen to one of his books being read by Richard Armitage - I think that would be my desert Island luxury. Sadly this book is not a Richard Armitage reading but still excellent nonetheless!
A bit of rip-roaring boys own stuff! Love it.
Love these book jackets too. More finds with their dust jackets intact. Beautiful pictures all, oddly, with a nautical theme. Must have been that kind of a day!
I found this recently too. It was full of old pennies and the container was incidental to the sale...
at least it was for the seller and the beautiful boy who has snaffled all the pennies... but I'm very happy with the container!
OOps! Meandered a bit there! Last tag question then....
3) Do you collect anything? ....Hmmmm. I should edit this one really to 'Is there anything you don't collect?" which might be a shorter answer! Instead I have had a big tidy-up over on my Flickr pages. I've sorted all my old pics into much more helpful sets; baking, china and glass, the kitschen etc..
This is a little mosaic from my Vintage Haberdashery set. I know, there are a few vintage beads in there, but I didn't know where else to put them so, as they live in glass jars with my buttons, they ended up in haberdashery!
1.Button play., 2. Blues, 3. Good button hunting!, 4. Vintage needles, 5. Useful bits and bobs, 6. The lovely glass hearts, 7. All tidy, 8. Buttons tin, 9. Button storage
And last but by no means least, a 'One Lovely Blog' award from Buttons and Flowers. Thank-you kindly!
That's all for today. I'm off to meet Mrs Bobobun again today at a lovely tea shop in the city. Lots of exciting things going on which we'll be able to tell you all about soon! t.x