Monday, 2 November 2009

It's coming.....!!!

With the Christmas Market season upon us I am frantically trying to catch up on stitching time here in the workroom! But first I have updated my shop to start getting into the festive mood!
Lots of Christmas goodies starting to appear some in traditional red and green...
... and a few in my favourite pinks!and a popular one from last year relaunched for those days when you just wish January would hurry around... bah humbug!I hope you all had a lovely and lively half term. I am sending big hugs to my friend Mrs Bobobun who is suffering horribly from nasty old Flu. If, like her, you've missed out on all the holiday fun here's a favourite one from the album just for you....
Hope you're feeling better soon Mrs B! t.xx

14 comments:

LissyLou said...

love that bag!

Floss said...

Wonderful little makes, and I kind of wish I had the gumption to carry a bag like that!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Love the bag and cute stockings.

cocoa and blankets said...

Love the bag...and the makes...have a good week...love H

KC'sCourt! said...

Love that BAG!

Shabby Chick said...

I adore the Christmassy hearts, they are sooooo yummy xxx

Simo said...

Che meraviglia!!!!!!!

BusyLizzie said...

I am afraid to confess that i fall into the "Ho bloody Ho" category as I feel it all starts far too soon! Lovely blog as ever! Lizzie x

Debbie said...

God I love everyone of those things...especially the pillows...spectacular work!! I have left you a blog award over at my place....go ahead and get it!!

Menopausal musing said...

Loving your work....... Yummeeeeeeeeee bottom photo! :O)!

The Curious Cat said...

ooo loving the hearts! xxx

Calico Kate said...

Hearts are fab and cakes look deelish!
CKx

twiggypeasticks said...

Lovely stuff !!
Twiggy x

Elyse said...

CUTE
CUTE
CUTE
CUTE
!




xo