The Good Homes article is out and Hazel and Brent have created a lovely tribute to the old house, although it is very odd to read about it now.
This photoshoot was the very first back in the Spring of 2009 which is clearly a lifetime ago now. The beautiful boy is delighted that his room got a whole page of it's own...
The 'Get the Look' feature had me in stitches as I'm sure many of my regular readers will understand! I mean that's an extremely fine Cath Kidston pink chair but my pink chair was skip-dived and cost only some leftover paint!



Comments
cate, x
I love your look!!! But it just feels so much better when you know you haven't broken the bank for it and used a bit of initiative doesn't it!!!
Weldone you!!
Fleur
xxxx
Hope you get a chance to wear them soon!xxx
I am going to keep an eye out for that magazine on the newstands around here that carry international publications. I like your comment about "how to get the look."
Best wishes.
The all new look, new you!
Jayne
It must be very strange seeing your old house in the magazine. Has it helped or hindered you or nothing at all?
I'll make sure to grab a copy.
Take care of yourself and the beautiful boy!
I am sure your latest project will knock the socks of your old home, it's just that it maybe wasn't what you expected to be doing when they took the photo's?
Will they do your new home too?
Sheila
Rachel x
The 'Apna Showroom' Lice Comb is an effective solution for getting rid of lice and nits. Made from stainless steel, its fine teeth easily remove lice and eggs from the hair. Its sturdy handle and lightweight design make it Apna Showroom Flexible Metal Hair Band Set of 5, Unisex Non-Slip Sports Headband & Face Wash Hair Band for Men, Women, Boys & Girls, Black Zigzag Wavy Hairband for Yoga, Chain Hairband, Exercise, Daily Styling & Hair Accessories
Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Women, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Men - wide teeth hair comb for wet hair - Traveling Comb for Hair Light Weight with gifts
Apna Showroom Pavitra Gangajali Puja Lota Ganga Jal Kalash Patra 250 ML - from Har ki Pauri Brahmakund Haridwar Ganga Jal Water for Puja Container
convenient to use. It is a hygienic choice for kids and women. Order the Lice Comb for Kids and Women online from Apna Showroom.